School Technology Coordinator
Position: School Technology Coordinator
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00am-Noon, 20 hours per week
Report to: Jill Felch, IT Director
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Description of Tasks
This part-time technology-ministry position would be on-site at the Grange campus of Hales Corners Lutheran School in an environment with primarily Apple and Chromebook devices. The role is aimed at making sure the JK3 - 3rd grade teachers have on-site technology support for half-days. It is the first-line of support and the liaison to the IT department residing at the Janesville location. After the 2017-18 school year the Grange campus staff and students will be moving into a new addition to the Janesville campus. This position will then move to the Janesville campus and provide device and teacher support for JK3 - 8th Grade. Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Manage and troubleshoot all devices in classrooms and portable carts (iPad, MacBook, smartboards).
- Manage set-up, deletion and on-going account maintenance and support as required.
- Transfer knowledge to teachers as required.
- Ensure network and printers are up and running.
- Account management for staff and students.
- All other technology support as assigned.