Web Content Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Web Content Manager who will be responsible for growing the digital footprint of Hales Corners Lutheran Church & School. As Web Content Manager, you will expand the reach of the mission and ministry of the church and school through storytelling, strategic Web and social campaigns and providing digital marketing support to HCL’s thriving ministries.
You are a positive individual with people skills that will encourage, uplift, invite, affirm and motivate people in their participation and leadership in the ministries of HCL. As a savvy writer, you will have the ability to find and tell compelling stories, and capture the appropriate voice and tone of HCL in everything you do. You are professional, reliable and good at multi-tasking. You will be passionate about driving the mission of HCL forward and pride yourself on being an enthusiastic ambassador of the ministry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years related experience in digital content and marketing strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication and project management skills required.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and directing digital content strategy, including developing and managing a content calendar, content creation and recruiting and managing writers.
- Proactive, creative, and professional collaborator who is comfortable working with a variety of individuals, including team members, pastors, ministry leaders, volunteers and community members.
- Expert knowledge of analytics and other tools to measure reach and impact.
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms, popular content management systems, and social media platforms required; familiarity with photo and video editing software helpful.
- Familiar with current web technologies, systems and industry trends, including the latest in search engine optimization (SEO) and inbound marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Manage HCL’s website, updating the content on a regular basis with web-optimized copy, photo, video, and forms, coordinating with other team members on timely content needs.
- Actively manage organizational content calendar for website, mobile app, email, and social media communications, aligned with organizational priorities, worship life and ministry.
- Develop effective digital marketing plans for ministry events, activities and programs.
- Work collaboratively with ministry leaders on developing and implementing a robust digital strategy to drive results around key organizational priorities.
- Produce and distribute weekly e-newsletter.
- Lead in tracking analytics to maximize performance results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
Hales Corners Lutheran Church & School offers a family friendly, positive work environment. This full time non-exempt position offers flexible scheduling as needed in addition to a competitive benefit package that includes annual salary, year-round health/dental/vision coverage, generous paid time off, life insurance, short term and long term disability as well as a 401(k).