Hales Corners Lutheran offers many opportunities to dig deeper into God's Word. There are Bible studies for men, women, or combined that create great opportunities for us to gather and grow in our faith and understanding of the Bible. For more information about any of these studies, please contact the church at 414-529-6700 or email@example.com.
Group study materials are located in Common Grounds Library. Look for the GroupLife cabinet and please check out materials properly. If additional workbooks or other materials are needed, please e-mail Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Large Group Studies
- Cops 4 Christ: Bible study for active or retired law enforcement. Meets twice per month, 7-8:30 p.m. Contact Paul Bratonja, 414-574-1266 for more information.
- Grief2Hope: Bible study that explores Scripture as our true source of hope in the midst of our grief. Meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday, 7-8:30pm in room B32. For more information contact Dick Gorski, email@example.com.
- Special Needs Sunday Adult Bible Study: Worship and Bible study lessons designed for adults with developmental disabilities to encourage them to grow in their faith through God's Word and prayer. Meets on Sundays 11am-Noon, Rm. B32. For more information contact Ruth Stuhr.
- Sunday Morning Bible Study: This innovative series combines Bible Study with an enjoyable, interactive format to help you experience God's Word as it really is: energetic, immediate and life-transforming. Sundays at 9:15am in the Large Conference Room.
- Thursday Afternoon Care Group: Bible study, conversation, fellowship and prayer in the Community Room at Steeple View. Contact Charlie Evans for more information.
- Thursday Morning Bible Study: Start your day off right, learning and sharing God's Word. Weekly 6:30-7:30 am in room 144. Contact Doug Mertz, 414-529-6700, ext. 129 for more information.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study with Pastor Keith: Join Pastor Keith at Steeple View Senior Residence as he shares God's Word through Bible Study. Weekly 9:30-11:00 am in the Community Room (September - May). Contact Erica Wolfe, 414-529-6700, ext. 137 for more information.
Bible Study Groups
Bible studies are made up of 8-12 individuals who share a common interest, i.e. couples with young children, empty-nesters, 20+, singles, etc. If you are interested in starting or joining a group, contact Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-529-6700.
Men's Bible Studies
- Fishermen: Saturdays 7:00 - 8:30 am, room 166. Mission Statement - To meet with other men, recharge our spiritual battery through the Word, enjoy fellowship, strengthen our own faith, and share Christ with others. Come and join your brothers in Christ. An adult learning environment.
- Thursday Evening Men's Bible Study: Study the Bible and how it applies to your life with other men from the congregation.
- Men's Spiritual Fitness: We hear a lot about Physical Fitness, but what is more important than improving your own personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Join us and improve YOUR Spiritual Fitness! Fall Classes are on Thursdays from 7-8:30pm and meet every other Thursday at a private residence. For more details, contact Ed Graat 262-227-3701 or email@example.com.
- Men of Faith: The Men of Faith meet every Thursday from 7-8:30 pm in room 176 at the Janesville Road campus to study God’s Word and sometimes Christian author’s insights to mature as men of God. We also gather to encourage and support one another through sharing and prayer requests brought forward for prayer through out the week. Recent Christians to long time Christians are welcome.
Women's Bible Studies
- Women of Faith: Study and be blessed! Held Tuesdays, September 19, 2017 through November 7, 2017 6:30 PM-8:45 PM; This is a women's bible study which begins as a large group in the sanctuary for worship (led by David Kaap), teaching and video. We then break into small groups for further study, discussion and confidential prayer. Contact Teresa Heise for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women's Thursday Morning Group: Come share in studying the Bible and how it applies to your life. Lessons are taught with the opportunity to ask questions and participate in in-depth discussions. Our goal is to get the most out of each session, as we share with one another a deeper understanding of what we are studying about. Meets at 9am in the large Conference room. Fellowship and prayer are included.
- HCL Moms Ministry: Being a mom can be hard. But you don't have to go through motherhood alone! Join other moms just like you who are in all ages and stages of their mom journey. Discover the joy and encouragement that comes from being together. Click here to learn more.