Being a mom can be hard. But you don't have to go through motherhood alone! Join other moms just like you who are in all ages and stages of their mom journey. Discover the joy and encouragement that comes from being together.
- Growing Together through Mom to Mom Curriculum
- Sharing similarities, celebrating difference
- Encouraging each other in small groups
- Educating with speakers
- Growing spiritually through devotion
- Embracing your creative side with crafts
- Removing our masks to tell our stories
- Opportunities to grow in friendships with play dates, moms night out and date night
- Supporting mission through service projects
When We Meet
We meet in Fellowship Hall at Hales Corners Lutheran on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month between September and May. On the 2nd Tuesday, we meet from 9-11am and 7-9pm and on the 4th Tuesday, we meet 9-11am. Join us for fellowship with childcare, breakfast and conversations.
Mom to Mom Curriculum
Growing Together: Growing a Child = Growing a Mom is a curriculum designed to equip, encourage, and energize moms in the most important job in all the world—raising children. This Biblically based material grows out of the promise that as we “grow” our children, God is growing us.
Click here to learn more about Mom to Mom Curriculum.
HCL Moms Ministry on Facebook
As an extension of the fellowship we have when we are together, we've created a private group on Facebook to stay connected, share information about events, post photos and more.
Click here to request to join the HCL Moms Ministry Facebook Group.