The Lord's Supper
We believe in Jesus and His Word when He says, “This is My Body” and “This is My Blood given and shed for you for the forgiveness of your sins.” We believe that we receive the true body and blood of Jesus when we eat the bread and drink the wine of the Lord’s Supper. Faith in Christ grabs hold of His promises as He delivers forgiveness and strength.
Jesus also says, “Do this in remembrance of me.” When we participate with other believers around the world, throughout time, we are together remembering that He died upon the cross for us. The fact that we believe in His perfect life, suffering and death on the cross, and triumphant rising from the dead makes us One! (1 Cor. 10:16-17)
- Believe in Jesus as your Lord and Savior
- Believe in the true presence of His body and blood
- Examine your life, confess your sins and see your need for the forgiveness He offers you in the Lord’s Supper (1 Cor. 11:27-29), and
- Desire to receive the strengthening of your faith to live a new life
Then come, for these are the gifts of God prepared for the people of God!
- In the Sanctuary: 1st and 3rd weekends of the month
- During Chapel North Worship (in the Chapel): 2nd and 4th Sundays (9:15 and 11:00 am)
- During Conversations Worship (in the Chapel): Every Sunday evening 5:00 pm and Wednesday 6:30 pm
- Rice wafers are also available during communion. Non-alcoholic wine is offered in the center of each communion tray.
We would be honored to worship with you. For our Worship Schedule, click here.